среда, 15. мај 2013.

Get dressed in 10 minutes...

I decided to make one post about fast dressing.This stuff,are not complicated to wear at all,and I made some creations,so if you are creative like me you will enjoy,watching and trying this clothes type...

CASUAL/FOR EVERY DAY
 
This type of outfits you can wear almost every day,but you need to change your outfits some times.
For some girls that are like me I made more casual creations,but I always make formal creations too,and I don't tell so much,and that's the reason I'm making more pictures.Like this enjoy...
Untitled #13

This outfit is made for weekend get away...



And...


This is a bit of formal,but not too much






Untitled #15

It's spring so we always need some floral dresses in wardrobe,some dresses like this three..

Untitled #16
I'm gonna finish this post,next day.
BUY TILL PART TWO!!!!!

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар